On Tuesday we spent the day constructing our final felt pieces based on our designs. We were missing a few people so the rest of us had to work extra hard; Lots of felt making to build our muscles! By the end of the day we had constructed all the elements to our pieces ready to put together in the last session.
We have ended up with 4 pieces and hope that we can fit them all in in the exhibition space (even though the limit was 3, they are smaller than the allowed amount though!)
Next time we are going to do some stitching and finishing off of the pieces, some may need a bit of reconstruction as well. We need to keep the frame sizes in mind and look forward to producing some professionally finished pieces. We are all planning already what we will spend the money on if we sell any of our pieces!